Please never leave a burning candle unattended. Make sure to extinguish all candles before leaving your house or going to sleep.
Please keep your candles away from children and pets.
Please keep your burning candles away from objects that can catch fire (curtains, clothes, paper) and please do not place them near a heat source.
Make sure you do not touch and move burning candles, the container could be hot and burn you.
If you burn more candle at the same time, please keep them at least 5cm apart.
THEARA COLLECTIVE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MISUSE OF ANY OF OUR CANDLES/PRODUCTS.
- Trim your wick to 5mm for an optimum burn of your candle before each burn.
- Put your candles on a stable and heat-resistant surface. This prevents damages caused due the heat and prevents the jar glass to break.
- Don't burn your candles more than 3 hours. This will help to burn your candles more evenly and prevent tunneling.
- Don't blow out your candle, use a candle snuffer. It is the best and safest way to extinguish your burning candle.
- Candles take some time to cool down. Make sure to not touch your candles before they are cooled down completely.